Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 31...

As I said I would...I did everything I planned 2 do on day 31...lol...I'm a total heathen lol...everything that wasn't allowed on the Godody diet I did...I took my shot of liquor @ 12:20am and I got my Chick Fil A like I said I was with xtra honey roasted BBQ sauce!!....+ more ;)....in any event....I did have some chicken salad from Whole Foods for lunch though...so I wasn't that bad 2day...& I def worked out like I said I was this evening like I said I was....& I plan on going hiking 2morrow...that's something new 4 me & it should b fun...I can't wait...it just so happens I took my son 2 a water park 2day so my after pics r n my bikini...how wonderful is that lol...but I don't plan on going 2 n e more fast food joints n e time soon...but I'll def hit up some restaurants...I'll def b @ Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles 2morrow...but lemme get 2 what we been waiting 4 these last 30 fuckn days....THE AFTER PICS!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment