Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Let me explain this shit....

That green shit is organic split pea soup...& it taste how it looks....NASTY ASS FUCK....I only had 2 mouth fulls...(that's what she said) ahahaha....ok lemme stop...but no really I couldn't finish the shit....that meat with the carrots is organic steak & I COVERED it with onions & garlic....my pasta is jus that with out meat... all organic...& the sauce is plain....non of that mushroom or 4 cheese shit...jus reg organic pasta sauce.....the big lettuce joint is my taco without the shell....I used turkey breast, shredded cheese, chopped up some onions, tomatoes, cilantros & jus poured it n a lettuce head....the burger is just that...except its vegan, with vegan mayo & cheese...that's my organic chili that I got from my organic restaurant that burnt the shit outta my mouth....I think it was made n hell & shipped overnight here....the chicken & corn was my bday diner (organic)....the shit on the plastic plate is when I went 2 a BBQ & I told they ass make sure they have some organic shit 4 me 2 eat & they did :)...there is my sausage & fresh salmon....& 4 my breakfast if it's not pancakes its def Cheerios!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment