Tuesday, August 10, 2010

LAST FUCKN WEEK :)

I know I have been absent...but I just couldn't get back on this computer...just wasn't no motivation :(....all the shit I b writing about me missing I go 2 bed @ nite & think about @ nite...kinda got tired of that...yea that's an excuse...but so what :-p...I'm glad 2 say that I have lost 13lbs all 2gether since the day I weighed in on the 12 of last month!!...I'm hoping I get 2 15lbs, if I don't I hope I stay the same...if n e thing I don't want 2 gain!....I don't see a damn change @ all lol....ppl say they see it...but of course they say its my upper area...where I stay small...booooo...idk what imma do with these thigh/legs of mines!!...no matter what I do, they won't go n e damn where....so the best I can do is keep going past the 30 days of the God Body Diet & tone these bad boys....with a lil cheating here & there of course...gotta have my Jack in the Crack 1 day lol....I have been sticking 2 my working outs....if I miss a day, I def make sure I make that up!....I have been very laxy on my cooking...smh...I have been going 2 these restaurants getting organic food...I started eating vegan burgers...1st timer....& omg!!...I'm n love!!.....I jus hate that I'm eating bread...I haven't had bread since my 1st or 1nd week on the diet...I was trying 2 stay away from that...so I only had 2, but they r soooo fuggn good....I think I could try being a semi vegetarian....O yea...I had a bday on the 3rd of this month..& I didn't do a got damn thing 4 it...no drinkn, bday blunt, fuckn, or fast food/dinner...I stayed n the damn house, drank water & cooked my own fuckn all organic meal....mind u Benihanas gave me bday certificate for $30, El Torito gave me a bday certifcate to eat my favorite dish AND Cold Stone gave me a bday card 2 get free ice cream....I didn't go to none of those places....I'm so damn proud of myself 4 having control!!....didn't think I could do it...but I did....I can't wait til fuckn Friday I tell ya!!....I really don't have plans...but if something does come up...COUNT MY ASS ALL THE WAY N!!!....its been a long ass 30 days...& it's still not over....let the count down begin....o yea...my moms had the bright idea 2 delete the pics n her cam, so imma post up what I have....

No comments:

Post a Comment